Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Visit to Dhaka-paragraph

My Visit to Dhaka-paragraph
=======================
Dhaka Is The Capital City Of Bangladesh. It Is A Very Old City. Mughal Emperor Jahangir Built It During His Rule. However, I Had and Opportunity to Visit Dhaka For The First Time During The Last Winter. The Purpose Was to Attend My Cousin’s Marriage Ceremony. It Was At Shere-E- Bangla Nagar Is Dhaka. I Went There By A Microbus. My Parents And Eldes Sister Accompanied Me On My Visit. I Stayed In Dhaka For Seven Days. After Attending The Marriange Ceremony, I Was Lucky To Have The Chance To Visit Some Historical Sites Of Dhaka. I Visited Lavagh Fort, Ahsan Manail And Shaheed Minar. Besides, I Visited The National Museum, Nationals Memorial At Savear And Fantasy Kingdim. I Enjoyed All These Sites Very Much. In Fact, They Have Enriched My Experience. I Learnt About Aura Glorious History As Well As About The Life To The Present City. I Will Never Forget This Great Visit To Dhaka.

2 comments:

Comments system

Disqus Shortname