Sunday, February 24, 2013

MARRIAGE CEREMONY-paragraph

MARRIAGE CEREMONY
--------------------------------------------------------

Marriage ceremony of the sister of my friend was held on the 1st june,2013.It was held at my friends house.Seven of my friends joined the marriage ceremony.We gave a gold ring to my friends sister in her marriage ceremony.I enjoyed the ceremony very much.About two hundred guests were present.The bridegroom came in due time with his friends and relatives.There was a great joy when all came at place of marriage ceremony.It was a nice scenery.My fiends sister my 'apa' was the bride on the day.She looked very pale.She was given costly ornaments by har father.She wore a costly saree.I understood that marriage is a nice social system.Guests were given sweets and later on costly food.I was happy on that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname