Sunday, February 24, 2013

READING ROOM-paragraph

READING ROOM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The room which is used for reading and writing purpose is called a reading room.As Iam a student.I have a separate reading room.This room is my own.It faces the south.It is a big room.There are two doors and two separate windows.So natural light enters into my reading room easily.There are a table,a chair,and a nice bookshelf in my reading room.There is also a table clock in my reading room.I keep my books in order in my reading room.I also keep a diary and maintain my daily routine.I keep my reading room neat and clean.It serves the purpose of my bed room also .I feel joy in my reading room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname