Tuesday, March 12, 2013

An Accident Or, A Street Accident-paragraph

An Accident Or, A Street Accident-paragraph
=================================
Now-A-Day A Street Accident Has Become A Common Incident In Bangladesh. Everyday We Find The News Of Street Accident In The Daises. Some Days Ago, A Tragic Accident Took Place Just Before My Eyes at Decider. A Boy Was Crossing The Road Near Ghior Mohall College. A Bus With Full Speed Was Coming From The Opposite Direction. When the Boy Saw the Bus A few Yards near Him He Got Puzzled. Suddenly He Turned and Started To Scroll the Road. He Had Just Moved To The Middle Of The Road And The Voss Ran Over Him. The Bus Stopped With A Loud Sound. A Crowd Rushed To The Spot. I Ran To The Boy And In The Twinkling Of An Eye And I Was That He Was Senseless. There Was Blood Flowing On The Street. I Took The Wounded Boy Into A Car And Told The Driver To Proceed To The Upazilla Health Complex. There The Doctors And Nurses Took Every Care Of Hem. But It Is A Matter Of Great Regret That He Died There. I Could Not Bear To Watch The Scene. I Came Back Home with Heavy Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname