Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Doings For The Elderly People -Paragraph

Doings For The Elderly People -Paragraph
-----------------------------------------
Many people think that elderly persons are useless and burden for the society. But to my mind, it is absolutely a superstition. They can be productive and can play an important sold in massive development of the country if they are given proper opportunities. 
But they are deprived of essential opportunities for which they are treated as burden. From the very early years I have a desire to do something beneficial for the elderly persons of my locality. 
I, along with some of my friends, have opened an educational institution and a training centre for the elderly persons patronized by the rich people of my locality.
They have vast experiences. The elderly persons getting a proper education and a training related to income generating service can play an important role in eradicating poverty of their own family as well as of the country. Now they are not a burden for their family as well as for the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname