Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Neighbors-paragraph

My Neighbors-paragraph
======================
Man Is Social Being. So He Cannot Live Alone. In A Particular Place He Lives With Others. These Other People Are Called Neighbors. My Neighbors Are Many and We Live In a City. They Belling To Different Professions. All Of My Neighbors Are Well Behaved. They Are Very Simple, Frank And Sociable. My Next Door Neighbor Is A Young Man Named Abdur Rahman. He Is Very Sweet In Nature. He Is A Mild Tempered Gentleman. He Is A Government Employee And His Wife Is A Housewife. They Are Very Affectionate To Me. All Their Deeds Are Praiseworthy. Their Kindness to the Distressed Peoples Untold. Other Neighbors Are Also Good. They Also Do Constructive Works In The Society. Humanity Oise the Main Characteristic of My Neighbor Ours. They Add To My Happiness Ad Lessen My Misery by Their Sympathy. It Our Sorrowful Moment Trey Come To Solve Our Problems. So It Is Our Bounden Duty To Keep Good Terms With Our Neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname