Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Nuclear Family -Paragraph

Nuclear Family -Paragraph
----------------------------
I live in a nuclear family which consists of my parents, my younger brother and myself. It is a very small family. Now-a-days, nuclear family is getting popularity all over the world. Life is easy and comfortable in a nuclear family. Because it always remains calm and quiet and pollution-free. As a small number of people live here, the house always remains neat and clean and well-arranged. 

The environment is pollution-free.The members of a nuclear family can easily enjoy life here. There are some disadvantages also in a nuclear family. The members of a nuclear family suffer from loneliness. Sometimes, they have to live alone.
 The members feel bored. There is none to help one another in a nuclear family this environment creates some mental problems which lead to unhappiness and discomfort. But i like nuclear family, because i can lead and enjoy life here very easily. There is none in a nuclear family to dispute my rights. I feel happy in a nuclear family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname