Tuesday, March 12, 2013

The people i like best-paragraph

The people i like best-paragraph
-----------------------------------
There are people of different tastes and manners around of. But i do not like everyone because of different reasons. I like those people who are well-behaved, honest, hard-working, tolerant and rational.g like there posts of people because they do not think ill of others and they work not only for themselves but also for others. I like an honest man because honesty is a spect virtue and nobody is cheated by an honest man. The man, who is tolerant in time of danger and who does not lord temper when somebody tries to infuriate him, is loved by all. I also possess those qualities which make a man worthy of respect to others. There are times when i become angry. Though i become angry i do not lord my temper. It seems to of that many people of our locality like of for my good behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname