Wednesday, June 17, 2015

A flower Garden - Paragraph

A flower Garden -Paragraph
A flower garden is one in which various kinds of flowers are grown. There is a
flower garden infront of our house. It looks very beautiful. The garden has a strong
fence. We work in the garden regularly. We root out grass and weed. We water the garden in time. Various kinds of flowers such
 as the rose, the  jasmine, the chameli, the marigold, the gandharaj, the kamini, the jui and many other flowers bloom in our garden. The garden is never without flower. Each flower has a colour and smell of its own. Flowers are always lovely and add to the joy of life.

4 comments:

  1. I felt very happy to get this paragraph. Because my teacher were knocked me. I saved from teacher. My teacher was happy. Thanks to him who shared this paragraph in web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get this paragaraph most helpul ilike this..

    ReplyDelete

Comments system

Disqus Shortname