Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kitchen Garden -Paragraph

Kitchen Garden -Paragraph
-------------------------------
A garden is a place where flowers are grown. A kitchen garden is a place where different types of vegetables are grown. Usually a kitchen garden is situated by the side of a kitchen. A fence is made round the kitchen garden so that cattle and other animals can not spoil the plants. My kitchen garden is situated near the kitchen. I spend a lot of time there. I usually spend my leisure period there. I sow vegetables seeds, take care of plants and spread insecticides and manures and so on.

 I cultivate pumkin, guard, pepper, brinjal, cabbage, cauliflowers and other vegetables there. I grow seasonal vegetables there. The vegetables do a lot of help to my family. They meet the need of our family. Sometimes, i sell some of the vegetables in the market and make money. The kitchen garden gives me a lot of pleasure and enjoyment. Whenever i in to the kitchen garden, i forgot the sorrows and sufferings. Above all, the kitchen garden saves a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname