Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Birthday Party-paragraph

My Birthday Party-paragraph
=========================
My Last Birthday Pretty Was Held On The 3 March, 2012. It Was My 15th Birthday. On That Day I Was 15 Years Old. I Celebrated That Party Superbly. First, I Along With My Sister Cleaned the Drawing Room and Decorated It Nicely With Festoons And Balloons. Then I Put On A Nice Dress Presented By My Father. I Stood At The Gate And Threes. All Of Them Brought Various Gifts For Me. A Big Birthday Cake And Other Delicious Food Items Were Paced On The Dining Table. Sixteen Candles Were Also Placed On The Table. All Of My Friends Stood Around The Dining Table. On The Appointed Time, I Put Out The Candles And Cut My Birthday Cake. At That Time All The Guests Said With A Great Applause, “Happy Birthday To You”. After That, Plates Full Of Delicious Food Items Were Handed Round. All The People Began To Eat, Gossip And Laugh. My Brother’s Camera Was Clicking On. Finally, Some Of My Friends Sang A Sweet Chorus Song. Really The Day Was Enjoyable For Us.

1 comment:

Comments system

Disqus Shortname