Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Favorite Teacher-paragraph

My Favorite Teacher-paragraph
========================
A Teacher Is Indispensable For Any Educational Institution. I Have Come Across Many Teachers In My Student Life. Of Them Mr.Abdul Martin Is My Favorite Teacher. He Is An English Teacher. He Is A Man Of Letters With Profound Knowledge In English Literature and Language. His Teaching Style Is Very Attractive And Effective. When He Adopts Communicative Method In Classroom And Makes Us Share Our Emotions And Feelings With Him. He Makes Lessons Interesting. Eh Maintains Amiable Relation With All Students. He Is Very Sincere Punctual and Honest. Whenever He Comes Before Us, Our Heads Bow Down In Respect. He Always Encourages Us To Learn New Things. After All He Is No Doubt, An Ideal Teacher. Because Of All His Extraordinary Qualities, He Is My Favorite Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname