Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My duties towards parents -Paragraph

My duties towards parents -Paragraph
-------------------------------------------
Yes, i obey my parents. I do whatever they like. Of course, i have duties towards my parents. I help them in doing the household chores. We owe to our parents for lives on this earth. They have done many things for our happiness and comfort. 
So think i should do many things for them. I never disobey and neglect them. I do not do any important task without consulting with them. I offer them whatever ease and comfort i can. 

If they fall ill, i take case of them. I do not behave with them in such way that they may be hurt. They are treated with love, respect and affection as they expect from of. He i do this way, the almighty will be pleased to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname