Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Recent Visit to the National Zoo-paragraph

My Recent Visit to the National Zoo-paragraph
=================================
A Zoo Is An Interesting Place For People Of All Kages And Callings. But It Is Particularly A Fascinating Place For The Children And The Young. On Last Friday, I Along With Some On My Friends Went To Visit The National Zoo At Mirpur. We Went There By Bus. It Took Us About An Hour To Reach There. Entering Into The Zoo, I Was Berry Amazed Finding Various Kinds Of Animals And Birds At A Time. At First We Saw A Large Number Of Monkeys Jumping And Making Hitching Sounds. Then The large Pythons Living in Their Bah Cages Caught of My Sight. They Were Basking In The Sun. Many Birds Of Different Sizes And Shapes Charmed Us. Then We Saw Some Deer. Gradually We Saw Tigers, Crocodiles, Gorillas, Lions, China Etc. But Among All The Creatures, I Was Attracted Most By The Monkeys, Activities. There Were Some Fast-food Shops.  We Took Light Refreshment. We Visited The Zoo For About Four Hours. We Started For Home In The Afternoon. Landed, We Enjoyed the day Very Much. It Was Not Only Interesting Bout Also An Instructive Tour To Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname