Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest-paragraph

My Visit to A Place of Historical Interest-paragraph
====================================
Man Is Not Satisfied With What He Has Seen And Known. So As  A Student, I Have A Keen Interest To Know The Historical Places Of My Country. During The Last Autumn Vacation, I Got and Opportunity to Visit Bagerhat, A Great Historical Place. The Important Spots Of Bangerhat Are “The Mazar Of Khan Jahan Ali”, The Dighi Of “Khan Jahan-Ali”, The Shatgambuj Mosque, And “The Ghora Dighi”. The Mazar Of Khan Jahan Ali Is A Fine One Storeyed Building Where He Was Buried. On The Night Of Full Moon Of The Month Chaitra, A Big Fair Is Held Beside The Mazar. The Dighi Of Khan Jahan Ali Is In Front Of The Mazar. It Is A Big Tank. There Are Some Crocodiles In This Big Tank. I Also Visited The Shatgambuj Kmosque. The Mosque Is Beautifully Decorated. The Ghora Dighi Is Also Big. It Is Near The Shatgambuj Mosque. Bagerhat Ais Really A Place Of Historical Interest. I Left Bagerhat But the Memory Still Hanunts My Mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

Disqus Shortname